You depend on business applications, servers and software like Exchange, SharePoint or Quickbooks to keep your business running smoothly. But what if you could outsource all the stress this technology creates and enjoy only the benefits? With hosted services, that’s exactly what you get.
With hosted services the experts at MyITpros evaluate your network and computing needs, including which of your applications are best suited for a hosted environment and which ones should remain on-premise. Then we present to you a plan for moving some or all of your applications and servers to a hosted environment that we manage for you. What this means is the applications you use will now run on servers in secure data centers. Your employees access the applications from their web browsers. No software to install. No servers to refresh. And MyITpros keeps a watchful eye on it around the clock.
You save money on hardware, software licenses and internal IT support. Scaling your IT as your business expands is as simply as connecting a new computing device to a high-speed Internet connection.
With Hosted Services from MyITpros, you get:
- Application hosting – customized support for your unique business needs
- Hosted Exchange – secure and worry-free email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone or browser
- Hosted Quickbooks – for a streamlined accounting experience
- Hosted SharePoint – allowing company-wide collaboration
- Server hosting – for many server types including file servers, SQL Servers and terminal servers
Two Levels of Host Services
Many companies in the Austin area use hosted services for a single application, such as Exchange e-mail. Other customers are moving their entire network, servers and applications to our premium hosted service that we call Cloud7 , a high-performance cloud computing solution.
Talk to us today about which solution makes sense for your company.