Our clients give us the best advice, but it is not enough for us to merely listen to them. So whenever it is possible, we try and apply their advice into something tangible. Below are step-by-step instructions to questions our clients ask most regarding our email security service (or anti-spam).
1. Scroll to the buttom of the email and you should see the Total Control Panel similar to below. If you do not see the control panel skip to step 4.
2. Click Remove or Block and a log in pop-up will appear.
3. Once logged in you will see that the task has been completed successfully.
4. To add the control panel to the bottom of all incoming emails log into Reflexion and click on Review Account Properties under the Quick Options section.
5. Scroll down to Message Format Options and check the box next to Attach a Control Panel.
6. Then click save at the bottom of the page.
1. To check Quarantine you can log in to Reflexion and click Quarantine along the top navigation bar.
2. If you would like to release an email from quarantine, click the corresponding check box and click either Release Selected Messages, Release and Allow Address, or Release and Allow Domain.
3. To receive a Quarantine summary daily log into Reflexion and click on Review Account Properties under the Quick Options section.
4. Scroll down to Quarantine Settings and check the box.
5. Then click save at the bottom of the page.
6. If you receive an email summary you can simply click Release to allow the quarantined email to come through.
Discover the difference between a technology provider and a true services partner