Our clients give us the best advice, but it is not enough for us to merely listen to them. So whenever it is possible, we try and apply their advice into something tangible. Below are step-by-step instructions to questions our clients ask most regarding our email security service (or anti-spam).
Where Do I Log In?
- Visit http://www.reflexion.net/ and click Log In on the top right corner.
- Click the Log In To Total Control Email Security button.
- Enter your email and password.
How Can I Find My Reflexion Password?
- Click on the Log In portal.
- Click Forgot your Password?
- Enter your email address and click Send.
- You will receive an email. Click the link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password and retype it in the confirm box. The password must have a minimum length of 8 and fulfill three of the following four requirements: Contain at least one lower case character, one upper case character, one digit and one special character ( ! @ # $ % ^ & + = -).
- Click Submit.
- You can also click Generate Secure Password.
- Click Return to Login Page and enter your credentials.
How Do I Block An Unwanted Email?
1. Scroll to the buttom of the email and you should see the Total Control Panel similar to below. If you do not see the control panel skip to step 4.
2. Click Remove or Block and a log in pop-up will appear.
3. Once logged in you will see that the task has been completed successfully.
4. To add the control panel to the bottom of all incoming emails log into Reflexion and click on Review Account Properties under the Quick Options section.
5. Scroll down to Message Format Options and check the box next to Attach a Control Panel.
6. Then click save at the bottom of the page.
Check Quarantine and Release Emails From Quarantine
1. To check Quarantine you can log in to Reflexion and click Quarantine along the top navigation bar.
2. If you would like to release an email from quarantine, click the corresponding check box and click either Release Selected Messages, Release and Allow Address, or Release and Allow Domain.
3. To receive a Quarantine summary daily log into Reflexion and click on Review Account Properties under the Quick Options section.
4. Scroll down to Quarantine Settings and check the box.
5. Then click save at the bottom of the page.
6. If you receive an email summary you can simply click Release to allow the quarantined email to come through.